Can you sew or quilt? Please join us in this very rewarding project and help to make a new Quilt Story! Please email Elaine Paul.
About our Quilts:
- Quilts are approx. 40" x 60" in size ("crib size")
- Artwork squares should be heat set with dry iron and trimmed (to either 10½" by 10½" or 6½" by 6½") before quilting
- Low loft batting is used
- The quilt is not washed until the entire quilt is completed
- Quilts are all given a unique name
- Quilts are labeled, the label records the name of the quilt and recognizes the artists (first name and age), the sponsor (person or organization donating materials to make the quilt), and the quilter and records the month and year the quilt is completed.